Typical Class Structure
Teaching in company > Typical Class Structure
- Revision and correction of the previous class. Warm up activities
- Introduction of the grammar point through an oral or written text where the roles are explained with the help of the teacher and grammar guides.
- Reading of a text and revision of the vocabulary within the text so that the grammar points are understood.
- Written and spoken exercises based on the text, practising the grammar and vocabulary, the communicative functions corresponding to the topic.
- An interactive exercise (videos/podcasts or games based on current events, etc...)
- A listening exercise (situational dialogues, song lyrics, news broadcasts, etc...)
- Activity to acquire specific vocabulary knowledge: Reading of a text, exercises, letter writing, role-plays, simulations of telephone conversations, negotiations, presentations, etc…
- Conversation or debate with the intention of using the grammar and vocabulary learnt during class.
- Analysis of errors at the end of the class: Summary, Identification of the students’ typical mistakes.
- A brief exercise based on written expression. (Homework)